캐더린 안, PH.D.
- 강의과목: 초대교회사, 중세교회사, 종교개혁사, 근대교회사, 미국교회사
- BA in History, University of California, Davis, CA, 1992
- M.Div, Golden Gate Theological Seminary, Mill Valley, CA, 1995
- MA in History, Claremont Graduate University, Claremont, CA, 2014
- Ph.D. in Church History, Fuller Seminary, Pasadena, CA, 2004
Awakening the Hermit Kingdom: Pioneer Women Missionaries in Korea. Pasadena, CA: William Carey Library, 2009.
Translated work of Awakening the Hermit Kingdom. 조선의 어둠을 밝힌 여성들. Seoul, South Korea: Poiema of the Gimm-Young Publisher, 2012.
Review Essay of A History of Korean Christianity. Sebastian C. H. Kim and Kirsteen Kim. New York: Cambridge University Press, 2014.
Review of “Transnational Biblewomen: Asian and African Women in Christian Mission,” Women’s Historical Review, 17. September 2008. For International Bulletin of Missionary Research, April 2010.
Review of Asian American Christianity: A Reader. Edited by Nakka-Cammauf Viji and Timothy Tseng. Castro Valley, California: The Institute for the Study of Asian American Christianity, 2009. Submitted to International Bulletin of Missionary Research, 2011.