한우리 Woori Han, Ph.D
강의/연구분야: 설교학, 설교신학, 성령론적 설교, 설교자의 영성, 변혁적 설교학, 철학적 해석학
강의과목: 설교학, 성경적 설교, 예배학
- M.div., Hansei University Graduate School, S. Korea, 2013
- S.T.M., Master of Sacred Theology, Boston University, Boston, USA, 2015
- Ph.D., Religion and Practice (Homiletics), Graduate Theological Union, Berkeley, USA, 2021
- Union with God through a Transformative Homiletics. New York: Peter Lang, 2022.
- 본문의 압제 너머로: 새로운 세계를 열기 위한 성경 앞에서의 설교 (Beyond the Tyranny of the Text: Preaching in Front of the Bible to Create a New World) by James Henry Harris. 서울: 기독교문서선교회 (CLC). Publishing in 2023.
- “A Transformative Homiletic for the Contemporary Assemblies of God of Korea: Insights from the Hermeneutics and Theology of Paul Ricoeur and St. Bernard of Clairvaux.” Ph.D. Dissertation. Graduate Theological Union, 2021.
4. Articles and Conference Papers:
- “The Lord is coming.” The Journal of Asian American Theological Forum Vol. 5 (2018): 29–31.
- “A Practical Application of Saint Bernard of Clairvaux’s Concept of Love: Preaching Designed to Deepen the Spiritual Maturity of the Faithful.” The Journal of Asian American Theological Forum Vol. 7 (2020): 22–25.
- “A Transformative Engagement with the Scriptures as a Hermeneutic for the Preacher.” Papers of the Annual Meeting, Academy of Homiletics (2021): 17–28.
- “Saint Bernard of Clairvaux’s Concept of loving God for a Transformative Reading of the Scriptures.” Papers of the Annual Meeting, Academy of Homiletics (2021): 138–147.
- “A Balanced Interpretive Approach for Assessing the History and Development of the Korean Pentecostal Movement.” Journal of Youngsan Theology Vol. 61 (2022): 151-179.